Rotary Tiller (Rotavator)
The Rotavator / Rotary Tiller produces a fine seed bed with one or two passes before and after rain. It is most suitable for the removal of stubble sugarcane, wheat, banana, cotton. It retains soil moisture and increases soil porosity and areation, which enhance germination and growth of crops.
- Fuel expenses saving can be to the tune of 15% TO 35%
- It can immediately prepare the soil, the soil moisture of previous crop does not go waste
- Pudding in wet fields is done smoothly, quickly and efficiently
- Suitable to use in dry as well as wet land cultivation.
- Suitable for light and medium soil conditions.
- Used for loosening and aerating soil up to depth of 125 mm- 1500 mm.
- Prepares seed bed quickly and economically.